To introduce the gospel of Jesus Christ through Christian education
To prepare students for life by educating through Biblical integration and innovative practices
The goal and vision for Ravensdale Bible Academy are to facilitate integrated and innovative, interest based learning environments where an interactive differentiated style of learning takes place for the citizen of the 21st century.
- To ultimately foster a love for God, all His Word, all His world, all His people, all His protective rules, His gospel and His church.
- 5 pillars are based on Distinct Biblical Faith, Academic Fundamentals, Christian Fellowship, Dynamic Fun Programs, Affordable Financially for all.
- Do it better than it’s ever been done before. Good, better, best never let it rest until your good is better and your better is best. Never settle for the good.
- Differentiated learning programs for our uniquely talented and gifted learners. Students can develop at their own pace through a one on one approach.
- To follow and implement and invent the best methods, techniques, and programs throughout the world so that we become the best school in the world.
- Integrate traditional out of school programs like karate, sports, boy/girl scouts, dance, music, etc. as part of the curriculum.
- Fully integrate technology in the classroom through hybrid digital online education, dynamic curriculum, lectures, assignments and lessons.
- Introduce our Do Hard Things U. programs so that our students are prepared to be fierce competitors and leaders in the marketplace and home.
- To partner and support Christian families as we come alongside their Biblical values, conservative beliefs, and strong academic desires.
- Provide a passionate culture of loving to learn. Each day is an amazing educational experience and we want to share contagious excitement for learning.
- To provide extremely gifted educators with a passion for children and Christian education.